WoWCenter.pl
wikass zabił Mythrax the Unraveler (Normal Uldir) po raz 2.     
kuturin zdobył 7th Legionnaire's Cuffs.     
Nikandra spełnił kryterium Loot 200,000 gold osiągnięcia Got My Mind On My Money.     
Tooly zdobył Fairweather Helm.     
Muattin zdobył osiągnięcie The Dirty Five.     
Yoozku zdobył Parrotfeather Cloak.     
Mlody89 zdobył Royal Apothecary Drape.     
Weakness zabił Dazar, The First King (Mythic King's Rest) po raz 6.     
liq spełnił kryterium osiągnięcia Saving for a Rainy Day.     
Osiol spełnił kryterium osiągnięcia Saving for a Rainy Day.     
Wuntu zabił Zek'voz, Herald of N'zoth (Heroic Uldir) po raz 1.     
Olsa zabił Vectis (Heroic Uldir) po raz 6.     
Sarenus spełnił kryterium osiągnięcia Saving for a Rainy Day.     
kajtasus zdobył osiągnięcie Come Sail Away.     
ossir spełnił kryterium osiągnięcia Saving for a Rainy Day.     
mcpablo spełnił kryterium Alliance players slain. osiągnięcia Frontline Slayer.     
Emmm zabił Taloc (Heroic Uldir) po raz 17.     
AsaGorth spełnił kryterium Big-Mouth Clam osiągnięcia The Oceanographer.     

Thread Locking (Blizzard = Thought Police)

blizz -> wysłany:
Anyone noticed the spate of thread locking (and even deleting) that goes on these days? Can anyone explain why the one titled "I count 36 days... and Blizzard caves" deserves to be locked? No offensive or inflamatory language, just some criticism of recent nerfs to bosses.

I've seen numerous locks implemented since these forums began for no good reason, and even threads being deleted completely. A few threads that touched on issues concerning gay gamers were unceremoniously removed with not warning. Hell, I posted on a sticky blue about this very phenomenum and they managed to delete my post.

If this sort of thing is now policy, say so. Something along the lines of "Blizzard reserves the right to lock or remove any thread it wants to, but especially if it touches on subjects that Blizzard would rather avoid."

Oh, and I forsee future irony when this thread goes the same way.
blizz -> wysłany:
Threads do not get locked without a reason! In most cases, if you do not know why a thread has been locked, you can learn the reason behind the lock by reading the forum guidelines: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/816711831
(Hint: If you do not know why this thread is locked, please follow the link above to find out why.)

Threads that are in violation of the forum rules will get locked, and if a thread or post contains offensive or inappropriate content, the thread may get removed entirely.

Threads may also be locked if there are already multiple threads on the same topic in existence, so please search before you post.

Failure to respect the Forum Code of Conduct will result in a forum suspension or ban!