Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to World of Warcraft: Legion. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require scheduled realm restarts to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. This list will be updated as additional hotfixes are applied.
Additional information about the expansion can be found below.
- Demon Hunter
- Vengeance Demon Hunter's Metamorphosis bonus to Armor no longer affects temporary Armor such as Unbending Potion.
- Fixed a bug where Travel Form was not granting its full intended movement speed.
- Fixed a bug where sometimes Stomp would not hit the target.
- Ray of Frost is now correctly modified by the Frigid Winds talent.
- Splitting Ice will now cause Ice Lance to damage a secondary target even if the target is more than 40 yards away from the Mage.
- Winter's Chill will apply to targets of Flurry even if the caster is facing away from the target at the time.
- Fixed a bug where Chi Orbit and Crosswinds were doing incorrect damage while Storm, Earth, and Fire was active.
- Flash Heal will no longer consume 2 charges of Surge of Light if you have Trail of Light talented.
Dungeons and Raids
- Trial of Valor
- Resolved an issue that was causing too many Decaying Minions to spawn in phase 3 on Mythic difficulty.
Player versus Player
- Grace now properly increases the absorption of Power Word: Shield and Clarity of Will while the Priest has Trinity.
- Shroud of Concealment cannot be used during Arenas or Rated Battlegrounds.
- Developers' Note: We generally do not allow abilities with cooldowns over 5 minutes to be used in rated PvP. As Shroud of Concealment has a 6 minute cooldown, it should not have been usable in Arenas and Rated Battlegrounds.
- Mark of the Trained Soldier now correctly adds 600 Mastery, as its tooltip indicates.
- Financial Support buffs should now be cleared between matches.
- The Prediction Incentives NPCs should no longer state that they are accepting guesses when the guessing game is not enabled.
- The Prediction Incentives NPCs can now be clicked through players.
- Johnny Awesome should no longer yell across servers.
- Death Knight
- Reduced the damage dealt by pet abilities Sweeping Claws and Vile Gas by 40% to offset the fact that they now ignore the target’s armor.
- The damage dealt by Sweeping Claws and Vile Gas is now increased by Dreadblade (Unholy Death Knight Mastery).
- Call of the Void (Shadow Artifact Trait) will now stop channeling Mind Flay if the target moves out of line of sight of the tentacle.
- Affliction Warlocks will no longer enter combat when using Banish on creatures who are not in combat.
- Players are no longer able to use Artifact Power items while an Artifact that has all 54 points completed is equipped.
- Wilfred's Sigil of Superior Summoning should now correctly reduce the cooldown of Infernal/Doomguard when a Wild Imp is spawned with the Impending Toom talent. Cooldowns that are over 10 minutes will be reduced to 3 minutes with Impending Doom active.
Player versus Player
- Fixed an issue where some Paladin Fearless Gladiator’s armor was assigned the wrong faction. If your armor faction is incorrect, log out and then back into of World of Warcraft.
- All Artifact traits after 34 are now disabled in PvP instances.
- Several Wand and Scroll items should once again be usable within Ashran.
- Psychic Link will now deal 30% of Mind Blast and Void Bolt damage (was 100%).
- Resolved an issue where Shar'thos would sometimes not grant credit for his World Quest.
- During "Test at Sea", the North Fleet Reservists will once again spawn so that you can drop plague vials on them.
For more details on World of Warcraft: Legion, head over to the Legion website.